Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me

My name is Tiffany. I am 13 years old. I am the only girl in my family besides my mom!! I love my brothers they are the best brothers any girl could ask for. I have three brothers, Blaize is five months, Mitchell is 11 years, Tyler is 15 years. Tylers friend Zac is like my brother too! If you want to e-mail me just to chat my i.m. name is sidewinder.song@yahoo.com, my e-mail address is luvya23@gmail.com I am so close to my cousins and my one cousin Jaala has me babysit her kids all the time and she calls me her kids second mom! She has 4 kids and only one girl! Her girl helps me babysit all the time and is so nice!! She even told me one time that we are so alike! We both are the only girl with three brothers!!!!! She is so sweet and her baby brother Greyson is so cute and just took four steps to his mom Jaala today!!!!! I love Jaala's kids!!!!

No comments: