Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quiz

How well do you know me?
On a piece of paper # it 1-10! How many answers you get write shows how well you know me!!!


1) My middle name is:
2) My biological fathers last name is:
3) My biological father is (where):
4) My brothers names are(first only needed):
5) The boys like on Zac's x-box:
6) I have how many pets:
7)It took me how long to figure out my fish were dead:
8)My old school was called:
9)My old church was called:
10)My old street was called:



Answers:
1)Diana
2)Gile
3)Have no idea...running from the police somewhere
4)Blaize, Mitchell, Tyler, Zac
5)Halo
6)3
7)A few weeks...even though we walked passed them every day coming home from school!!
8)Yavapai
9)St. Daniels Catholic Church and School
10)Villa Way


~Smith Sidewinders!!!! Eighth Grade Band!!!!HELL'S YEAH!!!!!!!!!!~

No comments: