Saturday, June 14, 2008

My family

Today Blaize got his first tooth in and started crawling!!!!...He is only five months!!!!!!....he had some yogurt and then after the second spoonful said "YUM!"...My cousin Greyson is 11 months and took four steps to his mom today!!!!!!!!!!...They are both very smart babies!!!...Greyson's older brother Gannon actually swam with out his floaty thing in the pool at our uncles today!! Right now I am the most bored person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I saw my cousin Dillon and his mom Kelly!!! I have not seen them in a few years!!!!!!!!!! Dillion is the same age as Tyler and he is double his size!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so bored right now!!!!!!!!!!! I am typing while looking at the television right now witch is the opposite way from the monitor!

Last night my friend and I squeezed 32 packets of ketchup into a 1 cup measuring cup in 7 minutes and filled it all the way to the top just because my mom needed ketchup and we didn't have any left we were all hungry to and we didn't want to wait for my mom to go to the store then come back and finish making dinner!!!!!!!!

Also last night we made cookies!!!!!!!!....we figured out Morgan isn't a very good cook!!!!...The cookies we made bounced when we threw them at the wall!...When Morgan actually dropped it they sounded like plastic hitting the ground!!!!!!!...It took us forever to get it off the pan!!!!!!!!!!....They kinda tasted good though!!!!!!!!...

We were so bored and stupid enough to get into sleeping bags and went down the stairs and landed on couch cushions and a blanket!!!!...It was really fun when we went down without holding the railling though!!!!!!!!!...Mitchell my little brother and Morgan raced then when we all raced down Mitchell totally left us in the dust and was way ahead of us!!!!!!!!



EVERYTHING WE DID LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY FUN THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: